Sunday, November 8, 2009

news journals

Introduction
Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. I enjoyed going to the Arabian Gulf news. War has been between ALHouthi and both yemen and Saudi since October 2009has anyone read it? If you haven’t I highly recommend it to you.
Headline
Yemeni government and Al Houthi Company
Source
The Arabian Gulf news
Date of article
Monday, November09, 2009
Summary
There are war between two countries and group which are Saudi Arabia, Yemeni and Al Houthi group. First the fighters start on October 2009 between Yemeni government and Al Houthi company .then, Al Houthi group suffer from the power of the Yemeni government troops. In addition, Al Houthi went to land Saudi Arabia. Now Saudi Arabia fight this group that lose a lot of money to successful in this war .Saudi lose over 50 million$.
Reaction
I chose this article because of action in the war and I want know what happening in their places.

No comments:

Post a Comment