Introduction
Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. I enjoyed going to the Arabian Gulf news. Business has been between Basra and foreign oil company since December 2009, has anyone read it? If you haven’t I highly recommend it to you.
Headline
Basra and foreign oil companies
Source
The Arabian Gulf news
Date of article
Monday, december7, 2009
Summary
In the town of Basra poor benefits little from oil wealth, but new agreements with international oil companies raised the case of careful confidence.
And strengthened agreements with companies including BP. BP and China National Petroleum Corporation to CNN develop Iraq's fields rich in hope to provide jobs and investment, but also raised fears in a country that deals with foreign companies, remember for 10 years.
Reaction
I chose this article because foreign companies promise native people to help. Also , I want know what happening in their places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment